Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Facebook Psycho Overreacting about eBook Inadequacies



Dear Facebook Marketing professional:  Thank you.  This is by far the best advertisement I have seen on Facebook today.  Not only does the coked up psycho make me want to click your ad, it also makes me wonder, "if I am not getting the results promoting ebooks should I yell at a laptop as loud as I can to get better results."  It was then that I realized that I should no longer fight through my ebook promoting woes through elicit screaming.  There is a time and a place for screaming and it isn't at my netbook while wondering about my ebook promotional inadequacies.  My yelling should be saved for old people in front of me at the grocery store and lady bugs who land on me while walking to my car.  I know you know better lady bug but I do loathe you…

No comments:

Post a Comment