Friday, April 9, 2010

Webmaster Google Chrome Extension Must Have - Chrome SEO

From time-to-time, I like to pass along essential tools I use daily to monitor my sites for other Web designers, developers, or masters and this seems like as good a place as any. One tool that I have been using for a bit is a Google Chrome extension called Chrome SEO.

I know that there are an array of other SEO tools available and most reputable designers have their favorites, etc. they use to check how their sites are doing in the world of search engines. I like Chrome SEO because it is light-weight, runs in the browser, and gives a glimpse of some of the information I track.

While at any Web site, I can click on the SEO button and it will give me instant data on the pages indexed on all the major search engines, backlinks, traffic stats, and more.

Google Chrome users, if you get a chance, check it out, you won't be sorry...Get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment