Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 Best Professor Frink Quotes

To celebrate 'The Simpson's' 20th-Anniversary, I thought I would break out my ten favorite quotes from the geekiest of Springfield's finest - Professor Frink (however, I suppose an argument could be made for the comic book guy):

10.) Man! If this is happening here, I'd hate to think what's happening at Euro Itchy and Scratchy Land. Mm-hey.

9.) Oh my great good God! Gentlemen, your attention please.  I am detecting a gigiantic amphibious life-form, it's 80 meters long and it's heading this way. Oh good glayven it's on my shoe. It's a small frog, just get off, just get off there, just get out of it, get out of it. Stupid machine, oh wait a minute, this isn't the Monsterometer, it's the Frog-Exaggerator Mm-hai.

8.) Why it's the AT-5000 Auto-Dialer. My very first patent. Aw, would you listen to the gibberish they've got you saying, it's sad and alarming. You were designed to alert schoolchildren about snow days and such. Well, let's get you home to Frinky. Hope your wheels still work, bw-hey.

7.) Well, it should be obvious to even the most dim-witted individual who holds an advanced degree in hyperbolic topology, [Frinky noise], that Homer Simpson has stumbled into...the third dimension.

6.) Excuse me, Lisa, but I couldn't help but overhear your nerdly predicament.  Maybe I can be of assistance with the dancing and the twisting and the [singing] kung fu fighting.  Deedle-deedle dee dee doo.

5.) (Using a baby toy that has the balls that pop when rolled): No you can't play with it, you won't enjoy it on as many levels as I do... Mm-hai bw-ha whoa-hoa. The colors children. Mwa-ha-lee.

4.) This radio-controlled plane gives your baby the chance to fly, just like my son here. He can execute the barrel-roll, loop-de-loop, then bring it in for the perfect landing. Whoo.  (Plane crashes) Oh dear, my wife is going to kill me.

3.) We studied traffic patterns and found that drivers move the fastest through yellow lights, so now we just have the red and yellow lights, mm-haiai.

2.) Right, step away foolish amateurs, just keep back, keep out of it. The role is mine with the acting and the groupies and the "Luke, Luke, save me" with the lightsaber and the vwing, vwing, vwing.

1.) Ha ha wha. Oh, sorry I'm late. There was trouble at the lab with the running and the exploding and the crying when the monkeys stole the glasses off my head. Wh-ha ha.  Oh, no, please no. I have a funny story if you listen. I even wrote theme music, here listen. Ha ha, mm-m hey hey, Professor Frink, Professor Frink, He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think, He likes to run, and then the thing, with the... mm-m person...Oh boy, that monkey is going to pay.

To watch 'The Simpson's' on your computer - click http://www.hulu.com/the-simpsons

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's too late to fix your error Geeky Clown YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.

      Delete