Thursday, November 18, 2010

1001 Albums I Must Hear Before I Die

With two jobs, a three-year-old, this blog, attempting to have some semblance of a social life, a mountain of games that I have purchased and never played, and keeping up with new programming and technical skills, I have discovered that I have plenty of spare time to take on a new project.  This one I am going to do is the '1001 Albums you Must Hear Before you Die' (http://www.1001beforeyoudie.com or buy the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die).  I will use this blog to keep up with this as I go through the albums and even give a score of my opinion (as if you care) of the album from 1-100 (100 being best).  I will keep up with the information on my page, titled - '1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die' - http://www.geekyclown.com/p/1001-albums-you-must-hear-before-you.html.  I will also listen to any album that I have already heard just to be precise and also to be able to give an accurate score. 

No comments:

Post a Comment