Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Return of Tunes for Tuesday - Johnny Cash

I have put Tunes for Tuesday aside for a few weeks but this week it makes its triumphant return with a 1996 soundboard from Johnny Cash.  I grabbed this originally for the Soundgarden cover but the whole show is solid. Enjoy!


1.Folsom Prison Blues
2.Get Rhythm
3.Sunday Morning Coming
4.Ghost Riders in the Sky
5.Oh Bury Me Not
6.Never Picked Cotton
7.Rowboat (Beck cover)
8.Rusty Cage (Soundgarden cover)
9.Southern Accent (Tom Petty cover)
10.Memories
11.Ring of Fire
12.Walk the Line
13.I Got Jesus In My Soul
14.Big River
15.I Still Miss Someone
16.Orange Blossom Special
17.Far Side Banks of Jordan

http://www.flameupload.com/files/ZFFOK3EE/Johnny_Cash_1996.rar

Credit to original poster - tdfitz from Guitars101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment