Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Definitive Guide to Online TV - 2010 Edition

Note: This is the December, 2010 addition with loads of new links.  I deleted the 2009 version of this page so this is the most current.

I watch a lot of TV. I mean, I watch A LOT of TV. My DVR is pretty much always full and I am always having to pick and choose between shows. When I am DVR-ing too many things at one time slot, I can take comfort knowing that most TV networks and other sites host the shows I couldn't watch or DVR so I can watch them online.

The annoying thing is finding the shows from within the Web sites themselves. Sometimes it will require me to click at least one or two times. This is the Internet, who has time for that? What am I, a caveman?

Instead of looking up each of the different places to watch TV online, clicking through until I can get to the actual streaming media, and finally being able to open it, I decided to make this list and share with the world direct links to the site's video table of contents. Enjoy.

Networks:

Still haven't found the show you are looking for, try these:

No comments:

Post a Comment