Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Still Alive - And Other Musings



Where I Be
I have been a little M.I.A. lately prepping for my classes, doing a little side development work, reading, gaming, drinking, and being lazy.  But now that the new year is in full swing, I have dedicated myself to getting back to doing reviews of not only games but continuing on my 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die thing.  The last two days I wrote up Janis Joplin, Johnny Cash, Nine Inch Nails, and Bob Marley.  Good stuff.  Here is the link to the page - http://www.geekyclown.com/p/1001-albums-you-must-hear-before-you.html.

Bears vs. Packers
Since I am discussing things that, more or less, have nothing to do with gaming or anything particularly geeky, I am looking forward to this weekend's Bears Packers game.  And, by "looking forward to" I mean I have been unable to sleep and have needed direct injections of Jack Daniels to the veins just to maintain some sort of sanity.  To say that I am a devout Bears fan is like saying Charlie from Always Sunny is a devout rat killer.  Anyway, here is something to get you in the mood, via Walter Payton's Facebook fan page.


Finally...Something Relevant
I guess I should have something that remotely behaves like anything that should be on this blog so here is the 3DS lineup trailer which just came out.  Looks pretty cool, too bad I can't see in 3D...doh!


Editors Note: Why is Hunter S. Thompson the large image at the top of this post?  Because he is freaking Hunter S. Thompson - how dare you even ask such a question!

No comments:

Post a Comment