Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nintendo Reporting Record First Day Sales for 3DS - What'd you think?

Thought I would just stop in to talk about the fact that Nintendo is all over the news today claiming record first-day sales of the Nintendo 3DS but I have been out and about shopping at several stores and have seen no real interest in it.  I even was at the launch at a local electronics store and it was quiet.  People I have talked to don't seem to have any real interest either (some hardcore gamers).  Was it just my experience?  Is Nintendo pulling the wool over my eyes?   I do have to say the screen grabs that I have seen of Zelda and Icarus look pretty damn good.  I can't decide if I am ready to make a $250 plunge (especially since I am part of the 10% of the population that can't see in 3-D).

No comments:

Post a Comment