Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blast from the Past: Hudson NES Controller


Sticking with my promise yesterday to blog everyday during Summer, I saw this when thumbing through an old EGM today and realized that I don't remember this at all for the NES.  But, it sounded pretty damn cool.  Do you know how many times in junior high I could have used a controller with headphones so I could listen to my Nintendo music after my bedtime when my parents think I'm asleep but really trying to work through Adventure of Link?  Anyone ever use one of these?  I am curious if it was any good.  It is available on eBay for $25 here - http://cgi.ebay.com/Joycard-Sansui-SSS-NES-NINTENDO-Controller-Hudson-Soft-/110668931544?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item19c461e1d8#ht_981wt_905

Someone should purchase it and let me know if it is worth it (I sure as hell am not going to spend $25 on a controller that could potentially really, really suck).

No comments:

Post a Comment