Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Google Chrome Extension Must Have - FastestChrome

Over the course of the last couple of months I have shown a relatively strong commitment to Google Chrome. Since it has added extensions, that commitment has just grown. I have recommended a few extensions to you and have a new one that any Chrome user should have named, FastestChrome.

In a nutshell, it is one of the most useful extensions I have grabbed thus far. It takes on the role of Internet Explorer 8's Accelerator concept with the ability to highlight words and then search them in Google, Wikipedia, and a few other sites.

The other major component is the ability to have one continuous page load without having to go and click the next page button. I have become accustomed to having all of my search engine results on one page that I don't know if I could ever go back to traditional browsing.

Chrome users, if you don't have it, drop what you are doing and go here to get FastestChrome. You will be sooo happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment